The client is a leading location data management company in the U.S. and plans to enter the China market. Before that, the client would like to understand the publisher environment in China, competitive landscape and the “low-hanging fruit” area to enter
• Understood corporations’ needs regarding location data management
• Determined the phases in which the client should reach out to the publishers
• Evaluated the client’s competitiveness in the China market
• Mapped out the go-to-market strategy for the client based on the findings from above
• SmithStreet conducted approximately 55 qualitative interviews, 1 customer survey of 80 respondents, 1 consumer survey of 117 respondents; Respondents were selected from the pool of SmithStreet’s and trusted vendors’ network pools
To discuss how our team can help your business achieve true results, pleaseContact Us
SmithStreet provides you source for today’s leading business ideas. Our content explores the topics critical to China market today.