The client, a multinational specialty pharmaceuticals company, engaged in an initiative with SmithStreet to evaluate the commercial opportunities for Drug X to be used for the treatment of mental Disorder A, and to identify if it is worth positioning Drug X as an indication for such disorder
• Established national epidemiological data on Disorder A (prevalence, diagnosis, treatment), including regional differences
• Developed patient flow maps and determined physician diagnostic and treatment practices, as well as the proportion of patients that undergo each line of the treatment
• Verified regulations that impact physician prescription and patient compliance (i.e., Red Rx, BMI coverage)
• Identified the addressable market and competitive landscape, and estimated the opportunities for Drug X based on a top-down view of the market size and the bottom-up information on prescription probabilities
• SmithStreet conducted 47 in-depth interviews (IDIs) with key medical and commercial stakeholders and quantitative survey (with 22 samples) on patient flow with medical specialists and experts
To discuss how our team can help your business achieve true results, pleaseContact Us
SmithStreet provides you source for today’s leading business ideas. Our content explores the topics critical to China market today.