The client, a global specialty pharmaceuticals firm, engaged with SmithStreet in developing the commercialization strategy (in relation to their overall China market entry plan) for its Drug X brand, a second-line treatment drug for a rare hematology disease
• Developed a comprehensive understanding of the epidemiology of the rare hematology disease, as well as existing treatment paradigms (focusing on second-line)
• Obtained medical experts’ perspectives on opportunities for prescribing Drug X as second-line treatment
• Identified marketing and distribution strategies based on peer experiences, as well as medical and commercial stakeholders to work with in order to optimize market opportunities
• Designed the organizational infrastructure needed to implement the commercialization strategy
• Developed recommendations based on analysis of findings from 37 in-depth interviews (IDIs) with medical and commercial stakeholders in the therapeutic category
To discuss how our team can help your business achieve true results, pleaseContact Us
SmithStreet provides you source for today’s leading business ideas. Our content explores the topics critical to China market today.