Marketing Expat Analyst
Position: Marketing Expatriate Analyst
Based in: Shanghai
We are looking for smart and motivated entry-level expatriates who are looking for a good place to start their career. We want team players who will help us create a multi-cultural business that is successful and unique.
• Based on company expertise and hot topics, proactively plan the topics and develop appealing content for marketing initiatives such as summaries, commentary articles, stories, etc.
• Managing and driving the company’s social media accounts
• Proofreading, including proposals, client deliverables, and internal files etc.
• Continuously develop marketing processes to generate new leads for speech opportunities
• Assist in other firm-building activities and ad hoc responsibilities
• Native English speaker, enjoy writing
• Bachelor’s degree or above, preferred in economics, finance or related field
• Working experience in related areas will be a plus
• Ability to communicate in Mandarin or at least a base from which to improve
• Good abilities in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Independent, detail oriented with strong logical thinking and analytical skills
• Good attitude, flexible team player with strong communication skills
If you would like to apply for this position or find out more, please email email@example.com
using the heading “Marketing Expat Analyst
SmithStreet is a Shanghai-based, boutique consulting firm focused on China growth strategies. By understanding China and solving business challenges through a holistic and innovative approach, we provide clients with deep insight into China’s consumer, B2B and healthcare industries. Since our founding in 2007, we have served Fortune 500 companies as well as global 2000 companies in a variety industries to achieve China goals. We are your bridge into China.
For more information about SmithStreet, please visit: www.smithstreetchina.com
Follow SmithStreet at LinkedIn